Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

This Is Going To Be Me, Dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                        As you know, Lady Gaga, Liza, and I, are the last of the belters. This one has had her day, and then some.  But, when she was young and starting out, she blew every one away, and that is what I intend to do, in the near future. Even if I have to dress like this; I am going to hit the clubs, and score with the electricity of my voice. I , too, have "thirty six expressions," you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         My vocal cords are as tough as ever. Just ask my beloved. So, when I hit the pavement, darlings, look out, It won't just be in front of the Waverly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         Get off the stage, Barbra!  Forget "Gypsy!"  It's MY turn to do  "Funny Girl" now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: