Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

How About A Townhouse In Philly, Like Brandi Beaudry???????????????


                                   Brandi's town house would make a nice weekend retreat, darlings, so here is a look at it, or one just like it.  Of course, Brandi, being a product of wealth, with her I am sure the move was mutual--she wanted away from her "freak" parents," and the Beaudrys wanted as little to do with their kids as possible. So, why did they have them in the first place????

                                     But there is lots to be said for living in Philly, rather than Chestnut Hill. But having been there this past Summer--no, I did not solve any "Cold Cases," darlings, though I would have loved to have worked on some--I can tell you it gets as hot there as it does in Manhattan. No one gets a break from the heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Maybe I could cool down the way Brandi does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: