Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Just Eighteen Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Seventy-five years--three quarters of a century!!!!!!!!!--past Pearl Harbor, with eighteen days remaining, till Christmas.  How I long for the days of Victoriana, when candles adorned the tree; the glimmer, the magic, a burst of wind and--WHOOSH!!!!!!!!!

                                      Which is why my parents never yielded to my plea for candles every year!

                                        So many things have yet to be done that my head is spinning.  What I need right now is some magic tonic to make things move at a slower pace.  But I am not the pub crawl type, more the afternoon tea type.  How about the St. Regis????????????

                                        In any case let's usher in today with a Christmas classic!

                                        How about Charlie Brown and the gang, doing "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing?????????????"

          

No comments: