Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Oh, My God! I Have Got To Find A Realtor, To Find Me A Home For Us In Chestnut Hill, PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Not to worry, girls, I am not about to pull out of New York. Do you think I am crazy?  No, I just want a weekend place to retreat to, and I think Chestnut Hill would be perfect.  I learned all about it from "The Sleepover" on "Cold Case." It's where now party planner Brandi Beaudry came from, and I bet there are plenty of places in Kensington she could score for me, if I start jonesing.  Which, hopefully, I will not do.

                                  Of course, a nice colonial townhouse, where I can do my face and hair, would not be bad, either. But I will save that for another post.

                                  Watch out, Chestnut Hill, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: