Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Now, HERE Is A Real Life Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          After my post on Victoria Stern, I thought of another bitch I worked with, years before, and decided she would be perfect as this week's winner of The Raving Queen Bitch Of The Week Award.

                            This Kate Middleton has absolutely nothing to do with the royal one. Not a chance, hon. I mean, she is just some generic Carolina blonde, who migrated to Manhattan from the University Of North Carolina, at Chapel Hill--is that the same as the North Carolina School Of The Arts, where Mary-Louise Parker hails from?  Probably not, because Kate hasn't the breadth and range, let alone career, of Mary-Louise. She look like she should be waiting tables, doesn't she? And between what penny ante jobs she can land, that is what she is probably doing.  And those skin tones are hardening.

                             Kate and I crossed paths in 2001, when I was in the ensemble of a production of a musical I love, and loved doing--"The Pajama Game."  Kate was miscast as Gladys Hotchkiss; she really did not move that well, she was full of herself, and all this was highlighted by the number. "Steam Heat," one of musical theater's most famous show stoppers, being done, not as a trio, like it should have been, but with her backed by two men on each side.  Kate could not pull it off, like Carol Haney.

                                She was one of these blondes who probably were told by their high school drama teacher in some cracker burg, that she was brilliant as Emily in "Our Town," and should go to New York. How many dreams were lost on that old chestnut, dolls?  So, I guess Kate came to New York, but when we met, she came with the highest opinion of herself--one that was not shared by the entire cast.

                                   During a rehearsal break, I noticed her reading "The Witching Hour," by Anne Rice, one of my faves.  I went over to discuss it with her, and got the attitude that she does not associate with the Ensemble, only the Principals.  It's your loss, Kate.  How many stars have come out of Ensembles?  I don't see you making headway, dear.

                                    The picnic scene was brilliantly staged, but in one moment, Kate and I had to lock hands, extend arms and go out and back. I dance full out, with my arms, and the bitch couldn't handle it; she went on to play victim, how I almost ripped her arm off, and even when I politely apologized, from that moment on, we were not happy about this moment.  At the closing performance, as we got ready to do it, she jeered, "This is the last time," as if glad to be through with the show, as well as me.

                                       Well, you never did another musical there, did you, Kate?  Neither did I, but that does not mean it is out of being an option.  At least I know how to behave to fellow cast members, and don't have delusions about being some sort of mega-star, that you obviously still have.

                                         It should have sunk in by now, Kate. Go back to Carolina, where nothing could be fina!!!!!!!!!

                                          You bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: