Followers

Friday, December 9, 2016

I Actually Think This Is The Whole "Sleepover" Gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               There is Carly and Ashley, like in the last post. The girl in front is Abigail Mavity, whose brilliant performance as Rita Baxter will always live on as long as the episode is available for people to watch. And I am certain the bigger girl in big is the brilliant Daveigh Chase, who was so brilliant as Ariel Shuman, I hated her!  But she doesn't look at all a bit menacing here. Nor does Abigail look like she is being mistreated, as was Rita.   Just girls having fun, needing a break from shooting what is a very disturbing episode.

                                How could I not see that Ariel was, plainly and simply, a sociopath?  Maybe because my hatred of her blinded me to the truth. And my compassion for Rita.

                                 I salute these actresses. Without knowing it, they contributed something that could aid in the prevention of bullying, by showing the consequences.

                                  "The Sleepover" should be required viewing at American middle and high schools!

                                      Thanks, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: