Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2016

"Quittin' Time!" For 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Some, I have heard, are glad to see this year go.  Myself, not particularly, though I can think of others I was glad to see go, like 1969 and 1979. 

                             But, 2016, in less than twelve hours, becomes history.  As do its postings on this blog.  It has been my pleasure to share with you what has gone down, from my point of view, and shall continue to do so in the coming year.

                              I can't think of a better way to end than Vivien Leigh delivering Scarlett's final speech. Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Love and Happiness to all in 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               See you next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: