Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

You Won't Believe What I Have To Go Through Each Morning, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Here is Brandi Beaudry, all dressed up, sort of, getting ready for work. Which is pretty much how I look in the morning; I mean, my make-up and hair take at least twenty minutes. So, I know what Brandi is going through.  I don't get visitors like Detective Lily Rush, (Kathryn Morris) looking as though she never had to rush for anything, but, then, I am not as embroiled in things, like Brandi.  I do have my own stuff going on, and that is plenty for me to handle.

                                   So, always, remember, girls, as you stumble to the kitchen, looking like shit, until sipping that coffee, we all have to do it.  We have to look our best.

                                     Even the Brandi Beaudrys of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: