Followers

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Darlings, A Trip To The Upper East Side HAS To Include Haute Coutre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Like Frances Conroy screamed, as she died, in "American Horror Story--Coven," the day would not be complete, without visiting some of the fashion houses on the Upper East Side.  After all, like Evita, "I came from the people, the need to adore me, so Christian Dior me!"

                             But we started out with Balenciaga. Pricey, pretty things to look at, but we cannot afford to buy them.  Maybe Nancy Kelly's wardrobe in "The Bad Seed," but there was nothing to match it, or this--
Now, this is really PRIME Balenciaga, darlings!  I did not see anything to match this.
Here are some up to date Balenciagas!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But those prices, just keep climbing, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!  Honestly, though, wouldn't that white gown, with the colored patterns, be perfect for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
As for Christian Dior, well, I would not be doing due diligence if I did not pop in there.  I did, and let's take a look at what I found.



Here is what I chose from Dior, girls!  Classic, simple, but with a touch of color!  And just wait till you see me in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, yes, dreams!  Such are what fashion is made of, dears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: