Followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Has Kim Jong Un Read The "Crazy Asian" Books?????????????


                            I have to wonder, darlings, because, as I keep telling you on here, hair is the secret  to success, so what is up with Kim?  I mean that faux retro style does nothing for him.  I mean, the black on black wardrobe look is OK, but that flat head is a dead head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             The man needs some hair on the sides, or in front, something frothy and fun, to make him seem less the dictator he is.  He needs to get in touch with his inner femme by reading those "Crazy Asian" books.

                               Now, don't blame me for a world crisis as a result of this blog.  I think Kim has more on his mind than hair, but, I am telling you, he better start thinking about it.

                                He could come to New York, and get an appointment at Sally Hershberger.  I am sure the staff would welcome him warmly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                It's all about style, Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: