Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Remember Pez Dispensers, Darlings???????????????


                               I would love to know who has this definitive collection.  I wanted to do this post, because of the picture.  I know I had several dispensers during my childhood, but I am telling you, were the picture enlarged, I am not sure I would be able to distinguish, let alone recall, which Pez dispensers I did own.

                                My favorite flavor, as in lots of things back then, was orange.  Pez was almost like taking medicine; it had a chalky texture, and I just loved to let it melt on my tongue, and slowly dissolve.

                                 It is still made, and dispensers are still out there, but to indulge now could never bring back that precious time of innocence so completely.

                                  So, enjoy, this glance into the past, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  And if any of you have some Pez dispensers, let me know which ones!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Just last week we gave one of our grandsons a Spider-Man one for his birthday!

The Raving Queen said...


Of course Spider Man would be
popular today, In my day, it
was Disney characters. Pez
could be eaten right from the
wrapper, but it wasn't any
fun without the dsispenser!