Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Is Anna Wintour Going To The Royal Wedding????????? And Where Is MY Invitation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               It must have gotten lost in the mail, darlings!  Or maybe the Royal Family is just afraid that, with me present, there would be just one Queen too many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                I cannot believe Saturday is the day of the big event!  I thought it was set for June!

                                 But I have been clouded by events in my life, lately, so I have not been thinking my clearest.

                                 By marrying into royalty, Meghan Markle is the Grace Kelly of this generation.

                                 To be frank, I don't know what will come of it.  I have had bad feelings about royal brides, ever since Diana's death, and I absolutely do not like the look of smug, heterosexist arrogance on Prince Harry's face.  I can just tell he is a big old horn dog, who very likely has not been faithful throughout the engagement, and will not be faithful afterward.  I can just see it  in his face.  I wish Meghan all the happiness in the world, but I am not sure this will guarantee it.

                                  After I post this, I certainly would not be wanted at the Royal Wedding.  So maybe it is a good thing I was not invited, after all!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  We can hear all about it, girls, through ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: