Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Just In Time For My Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             As an aficionado of "A Chorus Line," I have always insisted it should never stop playing in New York.  Every night, be it in an actual theater, church basement, or laundry room of an apartment building, some performance of the show should be playing each night.  And, should I  be free on some nights, I would be there for them.

                             Well, now the show is coming back to town in a BIG way.  Directed both by Bob Avian and Baayork Lee,(Yea, Baayork!!!!!!!!!) the show will play a series of gala--meaning, for me, how much will it cost??????--performances, at City Center, on the evenings of November 16, 17, and 18.  Those happen to be the birthdays, of, respectively, Donna McKechnie, Neva Small, and myself!!!!!!!!!!

                               I am honored to be in such company.  Maybe the stars were just aligned for the connection between theater and myself.  I sure would like to see this production on my birthday; I know Bob and Baayork will assemble the BEST company for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                And I know Donna and others will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                We shall see what happens, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  "Let's do the whole combination, facing away from the mirror.
                                   From the top--
                                    'A-FIVE-SIX-SEVEN-EIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2 comments:

bogieme2 said...

Michael just so you know donna Mckehnie and Georgia engle will be at papermill production of halftime next month . see you there norman

The Raving Queen said...


Norman,
I had no idea. But now
David and I have tkts for
the June 9 matinee!!!!!!!!!!