Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Did You See ANNA On Stephen Colbert Last Night?????????????????????


                             I really wanted to, darlings, but David had to work today, and I had to get up to do this, among other things.  I mean, with ANNA back in the news, it is an event.

                              The other event, which was discussed, was The Met Gala, which took place on April 30, featuring the exhibition, "Heavenly Bodies," celebrating--are you ready for this?--the evolution of fashion in the Catholic church.  I am not kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Now, don't get excited!  I don't think they will have Jennifer Jones' outfits from "The Song Of Bernadette," though I would love if they did.  Or if they had the actual garments worn by Lucia Santos, and Jacinta and Francisco Marto during the Fatima visitations.

                                  I would flock to that.  But I realty think it is more about clearical fashion--patterns and jewels, and how they have changed over the years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Here you can see both Stephen and ANNA in action!!!!!!!!!  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: