Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Just A Quick Message, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          Yesterday was dentist day.  I had a totally new experience with a new dentist.  Now, no one says going to the dentist is as fun as, say, a ride on the Tilt-A-Whirl, but when my one-time Manhattan dentist reached astronomical sums I could not afford, I had to do something.

                            Thanks to my classy canine friend, Miss Chloe, I found a wonderful dentist right here in Bay Ridge, just about a twenty minute walk from my apartment.

                              They scraped and scrubbed, and now I feel so much better.  Going to the dentist, overall, is better than not going.

                                I have to look my best for those photo shoots, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: