Followers

Monday, May 7, 2018

If We Return, This Is Where We Will Stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                        This is Congress Hall, in Cape May.  It looks like a plantation having been converted into a hotel, with extensions, and I would not be surprised if the was some truth to that assertion.

                       It is elegant and opulent, inside and out.  We ate at The Blue Pig Restaurant within, and despite its title, the servings were tasteful and elegant.  I had a chicken BLT, while David had fish.
But I also saw a café,, and what looked like a room where afternoon tea is served.  I can tell you one thing, if it is not served here, there must be at least one place in Cape May that does, and, if we return, I intend to find out, where that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        Imagine me in my white caftan, sitting poolside, here, drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        Like a tall mixed glass of vodka and lemonade!

                         What an outlook that would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: