Followers

Monday, May 7, 2018

This Is The Place For Spinsters Of All Types--Real And Aspiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Darlings, I am telling you, if you cannot travel South, or stand the weather there, look no further then Cape May, New Jersey.  On the trolley tour we took, this was, I house where it was mentioned two spinster sisters lived.  Hmmmm....I wonder what their story was?

                            Because, let me say, for all those aspiring to be Alma Winemiller, or Blanche Du Bois, this is the perfect place to come, and have a nervous breakdown!!!!!!!!!!  The liquor flows freely in this town, so all you Blanche wannabes can lap it up, like the wildcats you are!

                             Myself, I would just want to be sit on my gingerbread laden front porch, in an old fashioned rocker, a fan and a pitcher of lemonade, with a glass thereof, at a table by my side, reading a book!!!!!!!!!!!!   What could be more heavenly?????????????????

                               This was one of my favorite houses I saw in Cape May, but not THE favorite!  I will try and get that on here for you, eventually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Who would have thought an enclave like the South would be located at the very end of New Jersey????????????????????

No comments: