Followers

Monday, May 7, 2018

Guess Who Will Be Performing In Cape May??????????? Andrew Keenan-Bolger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               That is right, girls, Andrew, of the Keenan-Bolger theatrical dynasty, will bring his special brand of magic to Cape May, on the evening of July 23.  Such a fine young man, isn't he, darlings??????????  Not to mention an all around good guy and one heck of a talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  The fact he is appearing here reassures me that Cape May is gay friendly!!!!!!!!!  Which is a good thing, when you hear more details of our trip.

                                   But right now, let us concentrate on Andrew.  I would not be surprised if sisters Celia and Maggie come down for the weekend to support him.  I know I want to, and I am going to do my best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     It would be heaven to see Andrew in Cape May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     But even better to have him back on Broadway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     How about it, Andrew?????????????????????????

No comments: