Followers

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

A Belated Happy Birthday, To Hayley Mills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Yes, girls, another year has passed for Hayley Mills, and those of us who adore her.  To think Hayley is seventy-one now, so how does that make us who discovered her, back in the day, feel?????????????   And, speaking for myself, I don't nearly half so good as Hayley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Nor did I have as iconic a career.

                                      Fortunately, Hayley's legacy is preserved on film, for countless generations to experience.

                                       An errand I had to run into the city for prevented me from posting, yesterday, so Happy Birthday, Hayley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        And let's have tea at The Pierre, next time you are in town.

                                        Who can forget this cheerful song??????  I still love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               

No comments: