Followers

Saturday, April 1, 2017

"In An April Dream......................"

                          Welcome, everyone to the Fourth Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           The coming of flowers, the romance of "The Umbrellas Of Cherbourg, Catherine Deneuve at the train station, to the underscore of "If It Takes Forever, I Will Wait For You...." oh, my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           Not to mention Easter, the annual 'Bernadette' screening, the Tenth Anniversary of this blog, and the 46th Anniversary of "Follies."

                           And, yet, T.S. Eliot calls this the "cruelest month" in his epic poem, "The Waste Land."  I can personally attest to that; some  of what are my worst memories took place in April.

                           "April showers bring May flowers."  But please do not be too hard on my darlings on here, or I, this month.

                              "Are we just April Fools??????????????????????"

No comments: