Followers

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Gojira Wishes Everyone A Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                           I know, darlings, I should have opened with a photo of Mary Magdalene carrying spices to the tomb, to anoint the body of Jesus, but who could resist this portrayal of lovable Gojira--isn't he cute????--in his Easter Bunny outfit?  He just loves to share with the children, and that is what Easter is about--sharing love.  So, on behalf of Gojira and all of us here, the best wishes for a Happy Easter.

                                            Of course, "The Song Of Bernadette" did its usual number on me last night--I didn't sleep well, writhing in unsaintly torment--but the quality of its filmmaking and acting cannot be beat.  So I continue to watch it, every year.


                                              I doubt anyone from that film is still alive today.  If anyone is, even if you were an extra, let me know, and what the experience was like.

                                               Meanwhile, it is on to MGM's "Easter Parade," and then Manhattan!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               And Gojira and Baby Gojira send love to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: