Followers

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Welcome To Our New Reader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I have not been on here, in awhile, girls, and I will get to that in another post.  But, even when I am not posting, I am checking on here for comments to respond to, and, yesterday, I saw the follower numbed had jumped to 53, (yay!!!!!!!!) meaning we have a new reader, and so I bid welcome to that person.  As I tell all newcomers, this blog goes great with morning coffee, (I usually write at that time, clutching said beverage!!!!!!!!) and you are free to comment on about anything on here you please.  I generally answer all comments.

                                 Every time a newbie appears, I always wonder how they found themselves to this blog, or was it a particular post that compelled them to sign on.  Any recent additions--if you have answers, I would love to hear them.  I have always been curious about this.

                                  So, welcome to the world of The Raving Queen!  Enjoy!

                                   And listen to this blog's unofficial theme song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: