Followers

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Don't Fly "The Unfriendly Skies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                 I want to open this post, first, with an apology to my readers, for being off here so long.  I have been dealing with a lot of things--my father's approaching 102nd birthday, the allergy season, and most importantly, the oncoming death of a childhood friend.  When the inevitable happens--and I have every reason it will, sometime this year--I will write more about it.

                                 But it is time, now, for Bitch Of The Week, and, for the first time, I think I have a corporate winner.

                                 The winner of the Raving Queen Bitch Of The Week Award is United Airlines!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  What used to be called "the friendly skies," when I was young, are, today, anything but.

                                      This is the airline that forcibly, to the point of serious injuries, drags unwanted passengers off planes, because they are not organized enough to realize when they have overbooked. 

                                       Even more, straight out of the cult classic, "Night Of The Lepus," wherein a Southwestern town is menaced by giant bunny rabbits, which are actually cute bunnies magnified, the airline allowed an actual giant rabbit to die on board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       "Night Of The Lepus" ended the careers of James Whitmore, Rory Calhoun, and Janet Leigh!!!!!!!!!!  Now, it will end the career of United Airlines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Too bad the rabbit did not board with some cohorts, and attack United officials.  This airline needs not only a lock down, it needs a REAL "Night Of The Lepus!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                            I hope both the doctor and the owners of the giant rabbit file lawsuits against this bitch airline.  And then other airlines claim passengers are attacking them, too!  What garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            I hate flying, and this is ample reason for me not to do it.  Which doesn't mean I won't; there will come a time, perhaps, when it may be necessary, but I do not relish what is in store for me.

                                              Remember when National Airlines, in the day, said, "Come on, and fly me????????????????"

                                              I say to United Airlines, "Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: