Followers

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        Today, girls, just happens to be my father's 102nd birthday.  He spends a good deal of the day this way, though he is lucid.  But, I am telling you, he is holding out for 103, because he wants to outlive his father's sister, Aunt Bea, who died in 1985, at the age of 103.

                                          My father is actually having the time of his life, at Villa St. Martha, in Downingtown, Pennsylvania.   According to my niece, whom I had dinner with last week--and my nephew, too!!!!!!!!!!!--he is the facility's oldest resident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            What a day he must have had.  I feel like this right now, and I am forty years younger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               So, congratulations, Daddy, on another year!  Looking forward to the next, and hoping you will break Aunt Bea's record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: