Followers

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Yes, Girls, Another Visit Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                             Next to a colonoscopy, which, thankfully, is only every several years, the dentist comes twice a year, and each time I agonize over it.  I did not sleep well the night before, because I am always worried.  First, about the exam, then the bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               Once I am out of the office, I do, as with the colonoscopy, what is said women do with childbirth--block it out, till the next time!  So, just one day after another visit, I am on a cloud!  I slept fitfully last night, because I was tired, and I can plan for events in the upcoming weeks--and there are several, all of whom will be reported here!

                                                 I am grateful I still have what teeth I have--pretty much all--but going to the dentist, just isn't fun!  Interestingly, I have never seen the movie "Marathon Man."  I know, of course, about "the scene," but if you think I am going to watch it, forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                  I admit I am a talker.  But the dentist is the only time I have trouble, keeping my mouth open!

                                                   To do so, I channel Ethel Merman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: