Followers

Sunday, April 30, 2017

We Are Now One Third Through 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 I am glad this month is over.  Continuing its unpopularity, my sister lost a childhood friend this month, and I am facing the prospect of losing one.  But we were April Fools, nonetheless.

                                We took in a William Inge double-header--"Come Back, Little Sheba, and "Picnic," with satisfying results.  My father turns 102 today.  We went to a wedding yesterday.  I continue to enjoy retirement.  Easter came, and so did "The Song Of Bernadette"-- and on her Feast Day, too.  And I discovered some new "Cold Case" episodes, and welcomed one new reader!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  So, all in all, it was not a bad April.  Seamus is fine, and I know now it is Spring, as my allergies are kicking in.

                                     Now, comes the floral fragrance of May.  The month of May. And the Fatima Centennial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      See you in May, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: