Followers

Monday, August 7, 2017

Does Too Much Tama Janowitz Lead To Fran Lebowitz??????????????????????


                               Really, dears, I am telling you, the issue has to be explored!

                               Last night, after polishing off another Tama, I had this strange dream.  I was running down a dark windowless hallway, though it had some sort of ambient light, so I could see where I was going.  Floating in front of me as I ran were these mauve and pink curtains--the only signs of color in the place.

                                But, what was really strange--as if this were not enough--was that I looked back, and discovered I was being chased by....Fran Lebowitz??????????????????????

                                 Fran Lebowitz?  When was the last time I ever thought about her?  That I can recall!

                                 Of course, years before I read her book, "Metropolitan Life."  I mean, didn't we just all, dears????????????????

                                  Why would I dream of Fran chasing me?  I have no reason to fear her.

                                   And please don't say this is fear of lesbians.  No one is sure whether Fran is a lesbian or not.  No one is sure what Fran is.  Including Fran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    I am telling you, this is the stuff of nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
         
                                    Where is Sydney Greenstreet, when he is needed???????????????????

                                   

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You funny.

The Raving Queen said...


Thank you. I do have some strange dreams.