Followers

Friday, August 25, 2017

Sarah Paulson's Hysterics Are The Best Thing About The New "American Horror Story" Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            This moment taps in to what so many of us must have felt when we discovered Trump had actually been elected President!  I am sure Sarah did not have to do much acting here, but believe me, I get where she is coming from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              But how about her little boy?  And that potentially Mrs. Baylock type nanny, played by Billie Lord?  And the Twisty Clown Doll, she gives him?????????  I am telling you, the hottest toy item this season is going to be the Twisty Doll!  I want to order mine, right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              And how about Evan Peters, looking Mansonesque????????????????????

                              It all starts on Tuesday, September 5!  So set your calendars, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              And, please Lily Rabe, make an appearance, this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Is that the show with John Corbett?

Victoria said...

Correction American GOTHIC.
Is what I was thinking of.

The Raving Queen said...


I never watched American Gothic.
Maybe I should give it a look.