Followers

Monday, August 28, 2017

Oh, My God!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jennifer Lawrence--From "Cold Case" To "VOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!" How Did She Do It????????


                                    Girls, I am telling you, the rise of Jennifer Lawrence has been meteoric.  Just ten years before, she turned in a youthful, brilliantly promising performance, as teenager Abby Bradford in the "Cold Case" heart breaker, "A Dollar, A Dream."  Next thing she wins an Oscar, for "Silver Lining Playbook," which I now have to see, and then stars in "The Hunger Games" franchise.

                                     She also has what looks like an A-list horror film, coming out next month, called "Mother," and now ANNA--Anna Wintour, that is--has enshrined her on the cover of this years September Issue--the issues of issues--of "VOGUE."

                                       Jen, honey, don't you ever stop to catch your breath???????????????

                                       That she is talented can be seen as early as "Cold Case."  But she must have the hardest working agent in Hollywood, busting their hump to land Jennifer anything she wants.  I should have such an agent.  But, then, I don't look like Jennifer.

                                       The cover gown, and photo shot, I have to admit, are stunning.  So is the moolah she probably got, for it.

                                        Would I question ANNA?  Me?  ANNA?  No one in this town, in their right mind, would.

                                          So, congrats Jen!  You are this town's "It" girl, by virtue of ANNA, and you look good.

                                          Can't wait to see what you do in "Mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                           Grab that "VOGUE," girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

I don't think Jennifer Lawrence is that great. She is an okay actress with average looks. I don't know what the excitement is... I guess I still think the 80's cover girls should be on the cover of Vogue. I'm stuck on scavullo and Way Bandy.

The Raving Queen said...


Amy,

I really did not get the Jennifer
Lawrence thing, until I saw her in
that "Cold Case" episode. Of course,
she looked like a baby, then.

There is now something hardened looking
about her. But the photo does look great.

I get your preference for earlier covers.
Hell, back in the Sixties, when I was a kid,
mags like VOGUE, HARPER'S BAZAAR, and SEVENTEEN
were so large in size, a kid my size back then
could read them only by flopping out on the floor!