Followers

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Welcome A New Reader, Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 I see, by my follower count, I have a new reader.  To that person, whose name I do not know, I bid you welcome, and hope you find everything on here at least moderately interesting.

                                  This blog goes great with coffee, which is not far from me, when I am writing it.

                                  It has been a strange Summer, with hardly any decent movies, and topics ranging to the dark side.  But Fall is coming, and, hopefully, that will change.

                                   So, welcome to this blog, on behalf of everyone, and myself!

                                   And, now, to usher you in, with the unofficial theme song!

                                  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: