Followers

Friday, July 21, 2017

Another Reader Joins Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   I see the follower indicator is at 58 today, which means a new reader has hopped on board.  I welcome you warmly, as do all my girls, and hope you enjoy, or find interesting, what you read on here.  Great, as always, with morning coffee.

                                  Between doctor appointments, and emotional ups and downs, it has been hard to keep up, this week.  I relish the time when I do write, because it puts me in a realm where I feel at peace, even if I am writing about the most grizzly things,

                                   Which I have to warn you--there will be more coming that is grizzly, but then we can look forward to the cultural milieu of the Fall.

                                      Enjoy these pages, and let us all welcome out new arrival, with this blog's unofficial theme song!

                                       Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: