Followers

Saturday, July 1, 2017

We Kick Off The Second Half of The Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  You know I simply cannot resist those Cecil Beaton/Laura Ashley designs, darlings, so let's say hello to the second of the "good time months."

                                    This month's musical, of course, is "1776," which is being done sometime this month at 54 Below.  And I am excited about the upcoming ENCORES "Assassins."  Am I going to get tickets?  Decisions will have to be made.

                                     As it will about my Klonopin. After finishing Adam Haslett's "Imagine Me Gone," there is no way I am quitting cold turkey, like some idiots want me to do.  I mean, I could end up jonesin' on the street.  I will sell books to the Strand, but that is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     But let's concentrate on the highs of July--it is the height of the Summer season, it is a blissfully tranquil period, despite some blistering days.  And we have some exciting BAM screenings coming up, which are more affordable than ENCORES.

                                      So, a happy July--and 4th--to one and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Let Little Edie be your guide, this month!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I have tried many anti depressants but not klonopin.
I'm a Christian lady but let me tell you, I don't feel as though I'm setting a very good example sometimes. I mean, I can put on my Church Face with the best of 'em, but at home I'm always crying and complaining...

The Raving Queen said...


I don't know if klonopin is
an anti-depressant. I am on one
of those, known as Paxil. Klonopin
is for anxiety, something I suffer
greatly from. As long as I
am distracted and focused on'
other things I am fine. But sometimes
when I am not--anxiety creeps in.

Klonopin greatly helps me at night
in getting to and getting sleep, I
have had sleep problems since post infancy.