Followers

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy Fourth Of July, Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       I would be completely remiss, if I did not drop by, and wish all my readers a very happy, and safe, Fourth Of July!!!!!!!!

                                      One could argue for "George M!" as today's musical.  It has its virtues, darlings, but how more grounded can one get than "1776????????"

                                        However you set off fireworks today, Baby Gojira, and all of us here, wish you a very happy July Fourth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         I wanted to play the Original Overture for you.  But here is the opening to the 1998 revival, which I saw, at the Gershwin, on opening night!

                                         Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: