Followers

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Pass On This One, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      It's not so much that it is unreadable; it is quite readable.  It is just that it is look too many other dystopian works I have read.

                                      Obviously, this is 2017's big Literary Theme, but I am getting a bit tired of it.  Until the type of book comes along that breaks this thematic mold, I am staying away from books of this type.  And, let me tell you something, should this work turn up, at year's end, on The Times Ten Best List, I will be as shocked as anyone on here.

                                       I really have nothing to say about this book, except to say I should be thanked for saving all of you the trouble of slogging through it.

                                        Just doing my job, dears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You Thee Man!!

The Raving Queen said...


Thank you very much. And
please--avoid the book!