Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Is Jonah Hill Primed To Emerge As A Serious Actor??????????? I Think So, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Poor Jonah has been trying to emerge, with his stunning turns in films lke "Moneyball," and "The Wolf Of wall Street," wherein his presence livened up the films whenever he was on screen.  When he wasn't, forget it!

                                  So, I think this will be Jonah's year.  He seems to more a character actor in his serious work, and so I think he will land some role that will net him  acclaim, and maybe an Oscar  nomination.  It is high time his talent was recognized.

                                    I have n o idea what that role might be--neither does Jonah--but I am sure we will both know when lands that role!

                                     Meanwhile, I need to land me the role to equal Veda in "Mildred Pierce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: