Followers

Sunday, January 3, 2016

This Is Not Exactly A Resolution, But..............


                              Oh, my God, look at that dress!  It  has been so long since I have seen "In The Good Old Summertime," I forgot Judy Garland wore anything that stunning.

                              With the Holiday season folding up, Seasonal Affect Disorder setting in, and people returning to school, work, or whatever semblance of normalcy one returns to, I was reminded of this song.
I have decided, whenever petty annoyances,like subway selfishness, or petulant workplace personalities step in to annoy, I am going to take the high road, by thinking about this Garland song, and following its example!

                                 "I don't care!"

                                   I wouldn't recommend this as a mantra for 2016, because there are so many things I do care about--as well as things we all should--but, when the bullshit sets in, I am invoking Judy.

                                    And here she is, to remind us!

                                    Again, that dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No comments: