Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2016

"Gone Is the Sense Of Enterprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                 I dreamed some dreams last night, girls, but they were more like the ones Fantine would have had during her decline, not before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  In the first, I was being chased by a pedophile.  That is it,.  Pure and simple????????

                                   What is that about?  I can't wait to discuss this with my therapist, because I am way beyond the age of desirability for pedophiles.  They like their conquests pre-pubescent, not post menopausal!!!!!!!!!!!  And that's male menopause, darlings!!!!!!!!  Oh, yes, it exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    The second, more telling dream, had me, with my parents, visiting my Aunt Jane, in Linwood, where she did live, and which are my strongest memories of her, back in the Sixties.

                                    In the dream, I had some kind of pet.  It was supposed to be a dog, only it was about the size of a hamster, and when I wasn't looking for it, it was always clinging to the front of my shirt.

                                    So, it is morning, and I come down for breakfast.  The dream was in black and white.  The kitchen layout was the same, but the place was an embarrassing mess; something that was not a part of the real world of Aunt Jane.  There were all these coffee makers lying around, but only one that had been used, and barely had anything in it.  But, as filthy as the place was, I HAD to have my coffee.  I began bitching about it, forced to make coffee in  a dirty pot.  I was so addicted I would have drank the grinds.

                                     I poured new coffee into the machine.  I added water.  But just as I went to start things rolling, I saw something move inside.  It was either a mouse or a small rat.  I screamed, and ran out of the house.  It was Summer, I was wearing sandals, the sun was shining, the dream was now in color--like you know what!!!!!!!!--and I was walking to the Sunoco station, just off the turn to the street neat Aunt Jane's house, where I knew there would be coffee.

                                     It was then I awoke, screaming, as all I could picture was that rat in the coffee machine.  I ran out to the kitchen, where ours was sitting, waiting for me to make the coffee.

                                      I did, but I was so rattled by the dream, I made only enough for myself!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Aunt Jane, and David, forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: