Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Who Could Forget Suzy Smart?????????????????????


                             I know the Holidays are over, but permit one more extravagance, darlings!  You'll be glad I did.

                             Back during my Sixties raised childhood, the local supermarkets, at the pre-Christmas season, would sell a series of toys seen only at that time of year.  I actually owned one of them--Jimmy Jet, which was a simulated plastic airplane dashboard, with a screen and a plane shadow you could fly and land.

                                Alas, I did not go into aeronautics.

                                I have no idea what company manufactured these toys, and by the time I reached my teens, they wee a thing of the past. I never understood why.  They would always be housed on shelves above the produce section, so parents and children would not fail to spot them.

                                  Of course, the one I wanted the most, but never got, was Suzy Smart. But it is funny how perceptions change.  If the camera could zero in on a close-up of Miss Smart, what would be seen is a Little Miss Attitude Bitch, who thinks she knows it all, and the way she is dressed and posed, is on her way to becoming a spinster librarian!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What kind of lesson is that?????????

                                  So,  my enchantment with Suzy Smart has diminished.  Maybe Elizabeth Smart's abductor mistook her for Suzy. She looks like she needs to be kidnapped, to have that attitude taken out of her.

                                     Just who the hell does she think she is?????????????

                                     No wonder she belongs in the past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: