Followers

Monday, January 25, 2016

Now, THIS Is Creative Advertising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         I wouldn't know one hard cider from another, considering I don't drink the stuff.  But when I saw this drawing, I was stunned. That tree!  Dig that crazy "Wizard Of Oz" reference!!!!!!!!  It is certainly eye catching.

                           In fact, it was one of the highlights of yesterday, as we trudged through the damage done by what is being referred to as "Storm Jonas."  Why not Clothilde??????????

                            The real highlight was a balcony appearance by my beloved Cujo, who was just as regal, handsome, and affectionate, as one could hope.  Better than that Spawn Of Satan thing, who is staying in the house on 76th Street, and is just hankering to take a bite out of me!  Well, he won't get the chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               But this ad is so captivating, I would almost give the product a try!

                               It has more imagination than those Connie and Jack ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: