Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Darlings, I Am Thinking Ahead, Toward Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                        Now, my dears, as we head into the winter of our discontent, I am looking toward the hope of Spring. And with that comes so many home decorating ideas!

                          Just look at this fabric, darlings???????  Isn't it simply fabulous????????  My idea is to redo all the walls of our apartment--except for the bathroom, which will be left as is--and then paint the ceilings with sky blue and clouds.  It would be like entering Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           Picture having afternoon tea, in this setting.  It would be like Cecil Beaton and MGM combined.

                            Now, I have to shop for such a pattern.  Or have it made. And then installed.

                             All to fulfill the promise of Spring, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: