Followers

Friday, January 29, 2016

Darlings, I Cannot Wait For "Evil Stepmothers" On Investigation Discovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                This should be the bitch fest of the season!  February is normally "sweeps month," so you know they are cooking up something special.  And, I have to admit, it seems I have been scrambling, of late, to find a Bitch Of The Week, so this show alone should afford me an endless supply of bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 I wonder if my bland winners of late--or this Winter--accounts for what I see as a drop in members among my girls??????????  Or is Eblog  just experiencing problems. Because my beloved was always up there, and he is not, as of now, and he still reads me faithfully.

                                  You know I love you all, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!  You are gorgeous!  Even if we do not always agree!  Hey, it is a free thinking forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     So, come on back, girls, because when "Evil Stepmothers" starts up it is going to be Camp Central! What a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      I may not be able to keep up with the supply of bitches!  But we will see!!!!!!!!!

No comments: