Followers

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Bitch Returns To New York City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            I can tell you, right now, I am planning to boycott this event!  That bitch, Miss Diana Ross is past her day, and she should hang it up.  Or be hanged, as she got away with murder, years ago, when she killed Florence Ballard!  That is right, girls!  She killed poor Flo, and I am not about to forgive her, for it!

                               Hey, Di, I hope all those back seat blow jobs to that repulsive Berry Gordy were worth it!  But you are so selfish and covetous, I guess it they were.  Those acts, and Flo's death, were just chump change, to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               "Ain't No Mountain High Enough??????"  No, "Ain't No Bitch Mean Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                 Me seeing Diana Ross at City Center???????????  Not a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 As Mary Wilson so rightly said, "Miss Ross, my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                And I say, slap this bitch across her now ugly bitch face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: