Followers

Friday, March 17, 2017

Oh, My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Did Not Even Know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                I guess I must be derelict in my duties, dolls!  I just found out that Lily Rabe, the brilliant and stunning looking actress I have always admired, but wanted to be, ever since she played "Misty Day" on "American Horror Story," gave birth to a daughter, recently this month!

                                 Hey, Lil, I did not even know you were pregnant!!!!!!!!!  Why didn't you tell me??????????

                                 Isn't this photo just perfect?  Look how cute and precious the daughter is, and how Lily's hair retains its beauty and glow!!!!!!!!!!  Wish mine did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I haven't heard about a name, yet, but I will be sure to report on here, when I do!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Meanwhile, congratulations to Lily, and Hamish Linklater!!!!!!!!!!!  With them as parents, Jill Clayburgh as a grandmother, and playwright David Rabe as grandfather, this child is already chock full of theater blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Keep us posted, Lil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: