Followers

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Another Hidden Gem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  I had never heard of this book, until an enterprising young man recommended it to me.  And I have to say, he was right!  It is a short novel, but with tremendous scope, so that it is several things at once--a psychological study of a transsexual, a murder investigation, a doctor coming to terms with his fallibility--and that is just for starters.

                                   I really do not want to say too much, because the discoveries should be made for yourselves, dolls.   But the author knows how to construct a tight knit, satisfying story, that will haunt you for days.

                                   With transsexuals such a hot button topic, I can't believe this book has not received more attention.  I am here to say that it should.  Those who care about the issue, or merely want to read an exploration of it, are encouraged to read this novel.

                                      And it does all this, without mention of ANNA or any top fashion designers!!!!!!!!!!!!  Remarkable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: