Followers

Monday, March 6, 2017

As Hitchcock Once Said Of 'Tippi' Hedren, "Find Me That Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                            I tried my best, girls, but I could not find the picture I wanted.

                            First I want to commend GEICO's advertising staff for thinking creatively, and getting more and more away from that disgusting lizard, who is so arrogant he would DARE to upstage Gojira!!!!!!!!!!!!!  As if anyone could.

                             Now--

                             There is this GEICO ad currently being aired.  A mother and daughter are shopping in a choctchkas shop. The daughter says something about GEICO, and the mother says, "I should take a closer look, at GEICO.

                                This moment is pure cinematic magic.  The camera zooms in, there is some underscoring, and the look on the mother's face is pure MERYL STREEP.  I mean, anyone who can accomplish this on a mere commercial should be looked into.

                                 I am not a casting director, but if I were I would want to know the name of this actress immediately.  She should get more work, because what she does here is beyond impressive.  It is downright brilliant.

                                  Alas, I could not find a picture,  But I have a word to this actress, if you are out there.  If you see this, copy it, and take it to your next casting call!

                                  People out there are watching, and while I chronicled it, I am certain I am not the only one whose attention has been caught!

                                    Maybe I should be a casting director!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: