Followers

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Forget Mama June! I Want To Go The Route Of Marie Osmond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           These days, girls, I feel like am Marie in that "before" photo.  Or that I am slowly turning into Carrie Fisher.  I mean, I may be a Princess, but come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            I would love to wear that dress Marie is wearing.  No more "Paper Roses," for her!  Now that March is here, I want the weather to warm up, so I can take on some physical activity, do some power walking, or look into a fitness program.

                             I love when Marie says "Bye, bye, stubborn belly fat!"

                             I want to follow her example!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Help, Marie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: