Followers

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

An Overdue Welcome, To Some New Readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    For what seemed like an interminably long time period, the follower indicator stopped at 49; so much so, I never consciously bothered to look.  But, one day, my eyes happened to flash at this area, and I saw the number had changed to 50.  Then, all too quickly, 51.

                                   Meaning I have two new readers, so, on behalf of all on here, The Raving Queen wants to bid you welcome.  This blog, as I keep saying is perfect with coffee--I have one beside me right now; but, then I have tow write this, and the creative juices best flow in the morning, with caffeine.  You know the saying, girls, "When the creative juices flow, you have got to let them go!"

                                   As you can see, there is no indicator of subject matter; whatever my fevered mind comes up with gets on here.  And don't forget my regular column on Thursdays--Bitch Of The Week.  I have a great one, already picked out for tomorrow.

                                    So, welcome, new readers, on behalf of my girls, and myself!  Of course, you are now one of my girls!

                                      Here is something I have not posted, in awhile.  The song I unofficially dub this blog's theme song--"Call Me," by Deborah Harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Welcome, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: