Followers

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Proserpina Goes Back To Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    I have no concrete idea what time she arrived there, girls, but I can tell you this.

                                     To hell with all the talk yesterday about the arrival of Spring.  The way I was taught, it arrives when the calendar turns to the date March 21.  Two days ago, I mentioned how Proserpina was packing up for her six month trip, but I did not say how the better we all are, for her sacrifice.  The days will be longer, and warmer, the flowers and foliage abundant and fragrant, and more time will be spent by so many of us outdoors, as a coping mechanism against the cabin fever developed during Winter!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       While the memory lingers, Winter 2017 is now history.  Onward to Spring. I want to thank Proserpina for her noble sacrifice, and welcome the promise of Hope the forthcoming season brings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           That is Pandora's Hope, darlings, and not Hope Lange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: