Followers

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Let's Start The Day With A Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                Who are these girls?  Does anyone out there know?

                                 A couple of things I can tell you--judging from the photo, it is from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

                                 Both girls became Oscar winners; the dark haired one years later, as an adult; the blond one the following year for a prestigious film.

                                  I especially dare you to guess the film this is from, too, because, to my knowledge, I do not recall a shot like this in the film. It looks like an outtake.

                                   There are some who may guess this. So, what to offer as the prize?  I will use the standard--dinner with The Raving Queen!

                                      But bring something to film, so you can fire 73 Questions at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Videolaman said...

I know the answer, but only because the novel is probably my all time favorite (I've been vainly searching for my own 'sir' to chat with by the fireplace for decades: perhaps I need to hang around a style in a meadow).

If nobody else guesses in a few days, I'll pop back with mine.

The Raving Queen said...


I am sure you know the answer, though my own favorite book is the one by sister Emily. We shall see if anyone else guesses. But I loved that shot!

Little Baby Jade said...

Liz Taylor? I got nothing else.