Followers

Friday, January 9, 2015

Let Us All Welcome The First New Reader Of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           As I was in the midst of writing to all my girls this morning, I discovered that the number of followers had gone up by one.  So I want to welcome a new reader, Marie, to this blog!

                                            There is much to learn here, in addition to the wackiness of my world, or at least, how I perceive it!   Reading this blog goes great with coffee--just like "Valley Of The Dolls!!!!!!!!"

                                              Welcome, Marie, and feel to drop in here-ie; comment--whenever the urge strikes you!!!!!!!!!

                                                 Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: